In Favor of Favors….
Are you wondering if you should include party favors at your event? I say absolutely! And here’s why.
Party favors are a beautiful thing. They are just as much fun to give as to get. They are a gracious way to say Thank you for celebrating with me!
Your child will be proud to give a thoughtful and fun favor for their friends to enjoy once they leave your event. Selecting the right combination of goodies & surprises for guests, plants of seed of generosity, and a reminder to think of others. When the day has been all about them, honored and celebrated, the sweet gesture of being a giver is a good thing. Yes, a simple party favors does all of that.
If providing favors break into your budget, streamline something else and add the favor. Here’s why:
- Favors can look festive and double as decorations!
- Favors create an extra element of anticipation and excitement for your guests.
- Favors are an example of giving and generosity for your child.
- Favors are a classy way to thank your guests.
- Favors create a memory of your child and their party.
- And it IS a very special day! Celebrate.